The Micrograminflex microfiber is designed to increase the strength of the concrete mix in the first crucial hours of its life, when the mix is still being consolidated and the shrinkage stresses could result in evident or latent cracks in the concrete. It also forms a micro-reinforcement around the structure, improving durability, impermeability and impact resistance over the long term.
Micrograminflex is composed of 100% virgin high-density polypropylene, water-repellent and alkali-resistant: it can therefore guarantee the highest level of protection against atmospheric, chemical and corrosive agents, as well as against abrasions and shocks.
- Prevents 80% of micro-cracks caused by shrinkage phenomena
- Prevents the segregation of aggregates in the mix, improving its quality
- Improves the plastic characteristics of the conglomerate
- Increases resistance to frost, thaw and atmospheric phenomena in general
- Protects from chemical aggression and corrosion
- It increases the resistance to fire and heat
- Water-repellent and alkali-resistant
- Improves durability and mechanical characteristics of the structure
- It is homogeneously distributed in the mixture
- Mortars for plasters
- Skim coatings
- Low thickness concretes
- Precast elements
Micrograminflex fibers obtained the CE marking, meeting UNI EN 14889-2 requirements with system 3.